1 Eastgate Street, Shouldham

Kings Lynn, Norfolk PE33 0DD

Tel: 01366 348039


well behaved
 dogs welcome

 £10 per night

School History


The school was built in 1866 to accommodate the ever growing primary school population of the village. Next door is the Georgian School which is now a private house having been the head teachers house for many years. The school architecture is ecclesiastical in scale with lots of gothic features.

We completely renovated the school renewing the roof, the plumbing and the electrics. We added a couple of part mezzanine floors keeping as much of the double height grandeur as we could so that we could ensure the “wow” factor.

In 2005 we added a full height conservatory within the two wings of the original school – this provides a light and airy spacious breakfast  room overlooking our lush and colourful garden.


Visitors need to prepare themselves for an eclectic collection of furniture, styles, artefacts and interesting items from our travels and Bridget’s auction forays.


A small gift shop area provides our guests with the chance to buy souvenirs of their trip.


More about the history of the village can be found by visiting this great website